Touch Creative Design Ltd recently joined Envision Pharma Group so it is exciting times and we have vacancies within all of the offices
For opportunities in Bishop’s Stortford please take a look at the sections below and if you think you fit the bill send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For other parts of the world – UK/Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific please visit Envision Pharma Group www.envisionpharmagroup.com/opportunities and we will look forward to hearing from you
There are currently no vacancies at this time in the Bishop’s Stortford office, but feel free to get in touch with us if you are super organised because we are always interested in people like that!
There are currently no vacancies at this time in the Bishop’s Stortford office, but feel free to get in touch with us if you eat, breathe and sleep digital because we love it that much too!
Sorry, there are currently no vacancies at this time in the Bishop’s Stortford office but we will update this page when we next expand this team.
Middleweight Graphic Designer – Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, UK
We are looking for a talented Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You will be based at Touch Creative in the Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire office but will be part of Envision Pharma Group’s creative team involved in the design and delivery of a range of multichannel medical communications solutions. You will work as part of a global team to produce high-level deliverables for the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies ranging from conference and symposium materials, design for digital applications to the translation of data into infographics. You will provide support to Senior Designers in the conceptualisation of branding and innovative materials which make us recognised as one of the industry leaders in this area.
- Provide design support for projects ranging from large format print work, UX/UI design, interactive PDFs, illustrations, animations, presentations, infographics, and conference materials
- Partner with Creative Leads to achieve effective and efficient project outcomes
- Ensure expected level of creative quality is consistent throughout the lifetime of projects
- Work to improve the team’s overall performance by embracing agile methodology, functioning as an integral part of a flexible team
- Assist with documenting and maintaining internal procedures and best practices
- Support all members of the team from Junior to Senior in all areas of the business requirements
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency/studio environment
- An advanced level of skill with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of animation production in Adobe After Effects would be highly advantageous
- Positive work ethic with a desire to succeed and win awards for your work
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- A dynamic, approachable and proactive team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues at all organisational levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you could send the all important portfolio as well as your CV and a covering letter with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Graphic Design – Freelancers
We do occasionally use good freelancers, so please feel free to get in touch. If you could send the all important portfolio as well as your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Touch